Goldsmith Co. is proud of our reputation for unique and distinctive fine custom jewelry. We have received national and international design awards, setting the standard for quality custom work in Utah County. We have helped thousands of brides, husbands, and companies design and create a perfect custom-made piece of jewelry that expresses their individual vision.
Fine Made Custom Jewelry Design
All fine custom jewelry is created from start to finish in our in-house manufacturing facility in Provo, Utah. Our goldsmiths use both hand carving and AutoCAD rendering technologies to produce the finest and most intricate custom jewelry you have seen. Anything you can imagine can be created in our state-of-the-art facility.
Our Custom Design Process
- You can bring us a picture, or let us help you create a one-of-a-kind design.
- Our goldsmith will hand carve or utilize AutoCAD technology to design a wax mold that will become your custom piece of fine jewelry.
- The design can be approved in person using a wax mold or JPG images of the AutoCAD design can be sent to your email.
- When the wax mold or JPG images are approved, the goldsmithing begins.
- In a few days, we introduce you to your one-of-a-kind fine custom made jewelry.
Know exactly what fine jewelry you are looking for, but can’t find it anywhere? Don’t worry, we can help-stop by our Provo store. Gone are the days of pencil sketches that look one way on paper and totally different when you see the finished product. With the help of technology, we can render your final custom made jewelry design in three dimensions, so you don’t have to wonder what it looks like from the side, or from beneath. Best of all, you’ll know exactly what it’s going to look like before we make it.
Custom Logo Work
We can turn your corporate logo or a special symbol into something special-a fine made custom design Whether you have a design already in hand, or need us to put one together for you, we can offer you a unique corporate gift for the executive who has everything. If you are in the Provo-Orem/Utah County area, please call us or stop by our Provo store today for your custom fine made design.